CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS (Submission is through Microsoft CMT)
PhD EDITS is a forum where scholars gather to present research results, share ideas, obtain instant feedback and expand collaboration and networking. This 1 day event includes keynote speeches by distinguished speakers featuring research ethics, methodology and practices; oral and paper sessions extensively reviewed by peers and mentors; and a unique open discussion forum to initiate dialogues with enthusiastic scholars and experienced mentors.
PhD EDITS-2023 invites doctoral students to submit their work, which can be at any stage of the research process (proposal, intermediate or near completion). Contributions from all application areas and topics, directly or indirectly related to a variety of Engineering & Technology in ICT related domains are invited. Contributions invited are: extended abstract (2 pages). The first author of each accepted paper is required to register to the colloquium and present the same.
Paper Submission: 24 September 2023
Acceptance Notification: 06 October 2023
Last date for Registration: 16 October 2023
Camera Ready Paper Submission: 16 October 2023
Colloquium Date: 25 November 2023
Please ensure to follow the Author and Submission Guidelines listed below.
AUTHOR AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACTS:
Review manuscripts should describe original work, either completed or part of an ongoing design, containing novel results. The submission should be no more than 2 pages in the IEEE double-column proceedings format including tables, figures, and references. Download the manuscript template for Extended Abstract here. Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
Important IEEE Policy Announcement: The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the colloquium (including its removal from IEEE Explore) if the paper is not presented at the colloquium.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference/colloquium at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
- The page length limit for all initial submissions for review is not more than TWO (2) printed pages (10-point font) and must be written in English. Initial submissions longer than TWO (2) pages will be rejected without review.
- Maximum number of authors should be FOUR (4)
- Abstract should be of maximum 100 words
- Figures and Tables: Only 1 figure and 1 table/ 2 figures/ 2 tables can be included in the extended abstract
- Maximum number of references should be FIVE (5)
- All final submissions of accepted papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of TWO (2) printed pages (10-point font) including figures.